Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician in Oregon and Washington! ***HIRING Bonus!***
PeaceHealth is seeking Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technicians for positions located in Washington and Oregon.
*HIRING BONUSES may be available , depending on location
---- >Med Tech Compensation Range $31.56-$45.75 Hourly Based on Experience
----- >Medical Lab Tech Compensation Range $26.10-$37.80 Hourly Based on Experience
*Relocation Assistance Provided
*Full Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
*Generous 401 K Match
*Full time and Part Time Positions Available
Details of the position:
- Evaluates specimens for testing, utilizes appropriate criteria and upholds established performance standards. Applies established criteria for testing, and analysis of entire process from preparation, conducting test, functioning of devices and procedures to ensure quality test results. Performs waived, moderate and high complexity laboratory tests.
- Maintains equipment and tools; performs quality assurance testing, routine calibration and ensures optimal performance.
- May assist Technical Specialist or Supervisor with the evaluations of new methods and and procedures.
- Consults with clinicians, supervisor and other caregivers as appropriate on test results, requirements and testing protocols.
- Gives direction and guidance to phlebotomy and specimen management teams, may assist with orientation of new caregivers and students, and assesses competencies.
- Maintains appropriate records for specimens, tests and data. Utilizes computer systems in reporting and documenting analysis.
- Participates in department in-services and continuing education programs, attending lectures, workshops and video presentation as required. Participates in required competency assessment and proficiency testing activities. Provides (CAP, HIPAA, etc) compliance support.
PeaceHealth is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care in communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.10 - $51.44 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1 dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to start date.
- Do you have a Bachelors or Associate degrees in Medical Laboratory Technician, Chemistry or Biological Science or equivalent?
- Do you have experience performing high complexity testing in a clinical laboratory department?
Work Location: One location