Let’s do great things, together!
Founded in Oregon in 1955, ODS, now Moda, is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let’s be better together.
We are currently seeking Medical Claims Entry Operator who enters the processing system all claims received by mail or route claims as directed to processing specific data entry queues. Interrogates data on claims received electronically where member or provider information does not match Moda records.
- Data enters claims accurately using Moda computer systems. Reassigns claims appropriately as outlined by Medical Claims processing guidelines.
- Resolves claims that pend with errors in the processing system by matching claims received to Moda providers or member records.
- Researches and problem solve basic claims data.
- Identifies and communicates trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
01. High school diploma or equivalent. 02. Six months data entry experience. 03. 10-key proficiency of 135 spm net on a computer numeric keypad. 04. Typing ability of 35 wpm net. 05. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and an understanding of basic claims processing rules. 06. Strong problem solving and detail orientation skills. 07. Medical terminology helpful. 08. Ability to adapt to frequent changes in instructions. 09. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis. 10. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.