Job descriptionJoin our team of servant leaders and make a difference in people's lives! Founded in 1894 by The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Concordia University, Nebraska is a private, coeducational institution of higher learning. The main campus is located in Seward, (population 7,000). If you thrive in a community driven environment, you will enjoy Concordia University and Seward's classic small-town community feel with access to the state's capital, just 30 minutes away. If you want to learn more about Concordia University, Nebraska please visit www.cune.edu. Marketing Content Coordinator Position Summary: The Marketing Content Coordinator is a committed member of a Marketing & Communications team who is strengthening a distinctly Christian higher education brand that we believe the world needs. We believe the world needs Christin leaders, leaders who serve in all their vocations with honor, ethics, humbleness, and dedication. As a Concordia partner in ministry, you are committed to something bigger. In this role, the Marketing Content Coordinator is responsible for the development and execution of online and email content strategies focused on graduate and adult student recruitment as we equip students with a distinctly Lutheran Christian higher education. This position strategically develops written content, works with a team to develop multimedia content and coordinates projects with the Marketing Campaign Manager. In addition, this position oversees the research of SEO to influence content priorities and track the optimization of cune.edu and other SEO strategies. General Duties:
- Work with the CRM Administrator to expand email marketing efforts, campaigns, and strategies.
- Write, coordinate, and build email campaigns inside CRM.
- Coordinate and promote podcasts and webinars focused on thought-leadership and recruitment strategies.
- Develop written content for cune.edu, including blog posts, resource articles, academic program pages and additional areas focused on SEO keywords guided by recruitment and branding efforts.
- Coordinate SEO strategies including keyword research to support content development and refinement.
- Work within the web CMS to publish content on cune.edu, utilize various attributes to support instructional data elements.
- Develop promotional and informational content for graduate initiatives including academic programs, events, and other lead-generating strategies.
- Assist in protecting the integrity of the Concordia University, Nebraska brand and all uses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in area appropriate to position.
- Proven experience writing both long-form and short form content.
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing multiple media and technologies (video, web, etc.) within promotional tactics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- Understanding audience research and utilize data to develop written content for recruitment efforts.
- Proficient in the use of software applications including Microsoft applications, databases, spreadsheets, and word processing required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with a diverse constituency.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks on sometimes short deadlines.
- Understanding of integrated marcomm strategies.
- Demonstration of strong organization skills are crucial.
- Ability to work on multiple projects from concept to completion within time frames.
- A team member with a great attitude, who is smart, thoughtful, collaborative and organized.
- Must be a Christian who is committed to advancing the mission and ministry of a distinctly Christian university.
- Basic knowledge of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Employee Assistance Plan
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Klarity Health Remote $120 - $150 an hour Today
Amazon.com Services LLC +90 locationsRemote $143,700 - $194,400 a year 30+ days ago
Polynesian Adventure Activities Honolulu, HI 96819 1 day ago
Billion Automotive Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Today
Motif Seattle, a Destination by Hyatt Hotel Seattle, WA 98101 (Downtown area) Up to $43 an hour EmployerActive 1 day ago