FGF - Wonderbrands has some Sweet opportunities!
Starting Wage = $21.40/hour ($20.40/hour + 2nd shift differential $1.00/hour)
Refer a Friend to receive $400 (payable in 2 installments after three and six months of employment)
This is a 2nd Shift (3 PM - 11 PM) Line Operator Position.
Each Line Operator is responsible for the following job duties:
- Report to work area no later than ten minutes prior to the designated start of your shift.
- Entering and reacting to all IPM data as stated in the IPM standards associated with their area.
- Maintain all Internal and External KOV’s.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area and having it clean for the next shift – this includes the catch pans, flour vacuum, starch barrels and proofer.
- Operating the line according to the standards associated with each SKU, including maintaining proper set-ups.
- Running the line and changing over in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards as well as HAACP compliance and other food safety and workplace safety initiatives.
- Maintain proper flour level, oil, cinnamon, and all other raw material ingredients.
- Loading and unloading remix totes as necessary to maintain constant remix supply.
- Participates actively in team meetings and training sessions.
- On shutdown – return all necessary equipment to sanitation and ensure the line is fully broken down.
- Communicate problems to upstream and downstream operators, using IPM Messenger.
- Determine the necessity to alert team leaders/maintenance of any problems.
- Perform timely and efficient changeovers
- Effectively communicate with the departing shift and arriving shift each day.
- Know the operational side of proofer and fryer, how to adjust when necessary.
- Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
FGF is committed to fostering a work environment with strong core values that support diversity through various policies, programs and activities that encourage sensitivity and accommodations.
FGF offers employment regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age disability, or sexual orientation. Diversity is integral to our success as an organization and we will use diversity as a model to help identify and develop the best talent, create effective teams and achieve overall excellence. FGF will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of selection process. Please reach out to our team at Weston Food to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process. Information relating to the need for accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Lastly, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the laws is part of our Code of Conduct-it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
What are the Next Steps?
- Complete an application.
- The HR Team will review your application and if you meet the criteria, you will continue to a Phone Screen.
- If you successfully complete the phone screen, you will be eligible for an in person interview.
- If you ace the interview, we Welcome You to our Family!
- Typically, Orientation starts in 1-2 weeks.
What do We Train in?
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to, the following programs:
- OSHA required safety training
- IPM Training
- GMP Awareness
- Other topical training as determined by the company