- BONUS: Free employee Housing through October 19th 2022
Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our guests by joining the Laundry Services team in Yellowstone. The unforgettable experience starts with you!
As the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone, we operate 9 comfortable lodging facilities offering over 2,000 guest rooms spread out over 6 locations. Guest accommodations include both cabins and hotel-style rooms that range from rustic to modern. The Housekeeping department offers many opportunities for career growth. Learn more about the Housekeeping department.
- Position Type: Seasonal
- Wage: $14/hr
- Season Dates: April 2022-November 2022
- Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. Night Shift Positions available. May include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Location: Yellowstone National Park (Gardiner, MT)
Perks & Benefits
- Free In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities
- All meals provided at low cost including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period + tax)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a halfpaid above 40 hours
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
See Yourself Here!
Responsibilities: The Laundry Attendant crew makes sure linen is clean and has been processed in a quality manner.
- Feeds linen into automated ironers and folding equipment.
- Accurately stacks, counts, and loads clean linens into laundry bins.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of laundry equipment and assigned work area.
- Follows proper safety practices as specified by laundry management including lockout-tagout, and personal protective equipment such as hearing protection.
Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions accurately.
- Communication skills, including the ability to listen to instructions and to relate problems to supervisors.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to stack neatly.
- Basic mechanical skills, including the ability to remain safe near hot and rotating equipment and the ability to perform emergency shutdown procedures.
- Basic accounting skills, including the ability to maintain an accurate count while stacking and monitoring for quality.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching outward and above the shoulder for up to 6 hours per shift.
- Repetitive motion of arms, wrist, and hands for up to 7 hours per shift.
- Requires occasional climbing, crawling, and squatting/kneeling up to 3 hours per shift.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection up to 7 hours per shift.
- Must be able to work in an environment of 89° to 100° up to 7 hours per shift.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.