Our Kids Academy is an uplifting, creative, and educational atmosphere for children to learn. We are looking for outgoing and compassionate personalities who are keen on educating and supporting children. If you are a friendly and enthusiastic person, we invite you to join our team. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best experience for our junior members. We implement age-appropriate activities for our young learners and create an environment that fosters a healthy way of life. What does it mean to be a part of our Kids Academy? We offer continued investment in our team members’ education, flexible hours, incredible benefits package that includes child care, and a fully subsidized Diamond Life Time membership.
A Kids Team Member provides best-in-class fitness-minded children's engagement and programming. Organizes and implements engaging safe, fun and entertaining activities and games for children between the ages of three months to 11 years in the Kids Academy, hosts Parties or other paid programs or events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, acknowledges, and interacts with members and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Engages children in interactive activities that include storytelling, organized arts and crafts, singing, and games in the Kids Academy
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the toys, sports equipment, other children, and surroundings
- Maintains the Kids Academy and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks
- Promotes and sells Life Time Kids programs, products and services
- Must complete all required Kids On-Demand Learning Certifications before 1st day of work
- First Aid certification, Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Completion of all state or federal requirements prior to first day of work
Due to State of Nevada licensing regulations, Life Time will give preference to applicants who are age 18 and above.
- Experience working with children
- The ability to engage a group of children in an activity
- Customer service and strong communication skills
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.80 - $13.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Phoenix, AZ 85054: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Adult, Pediatric & Infant) First Aid/AED (Preferred)
Work Location: One location