Role: Inventory / Supply Chain Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Target Start Date: ASAP
The KidztoPros Supply Chain Specialist, ensures the company’s supply and current inventory meet the demands of current and future programs. Duties include overseeing the company’s inventory management, equipment ordering and ensuring timely delivery of shipments while keeping the operations team on a budget. The SCS reports to the Director of Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect data on current inventory management operations across all regions.
- Analyze data to identify areas of supply chain operations to improve efficiency.
- Develop and execute projects to improve the efficacy of inventory management
- Establish and maintain relationships with shippers and vendors.
- Assess current and future operational equipment needs and ensure the demand can be met by vendors
- Measure supply chain performance and report to management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to listen and effectively verbalize inventory-related process issues and proposed troubleshooting
- Proven knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of data analysis and forecasting tools and the ability to develop actionable insights from data
- Attention to detail
Experience and Education
- Two or more years of experience in a supply management role or related position
- Start-up experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business management or related fields
Salary: Highly competitive base salary
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision paid at 100% by the company
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Our company culture is that of a true startup; we work hard, reward well, encourage new ideas, and provide opportunities for growth
KidzToPros is a leading provider of education and enrichment programs, including after-school programs, seasonal camps, learning pods and tutoring. Our mission is to provide the essential building blocks that children need to succeed in school and beyond. We achieve this by offering high-quality STEM, Sports and Art programs, with top-tier instructors, at school locations around the country and online. Partnerships with public and private schools ensure our programs meet the academic, cultural and athletic needs of students.
Our on-campus programs are offered at schools, making it convenient for parents, while allowing kids to stay in the safety of their school and participate in activities with friends. Over the past five years, KidzToPros has partnered with over 350 schools in California, New York and New Jersey. Over 25,000 students have participated in our after-school programs and seasonal camps!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
- Supply chain: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote