Lucky Strike Entertainment - is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, full service restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. www.luckystrikeent.com
Why Lucky Strike?
FUN! We add a whole other element other than your tradition food and beverage concept. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
INCLUSIVITY: Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Pacific Standard Time
- Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Benefits
- Salary 54k - 60K DOE
- Exceptional Work Life Balance
- Paid Family & Parental Leave / Bereavement
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant HR experience – preferably in a high volume, multi-state, hospitality market
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with HRIS/payroll software is a must
- Technologically savvy; proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- General knowledge of HR practices, principles and applicable Federal labor laws
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks, high volume requests, and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable in fast-paced environment
- Excellent follow-up skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and is able to work independently; assertive and a proactive change agent
The People Services Coordinator is responsible for all administrative duties as it pertains to the Lucky Strike People Services department. A successful candidate will possess a high-level of professionalism, willingness to learn, and take ownership of their position. They must be able to manage multiple tasks with strict deadlines; prioritize effectively; exercise strong follow-up skills; and possess a high level of efficiency in a fast-paced environment. Maintains personal integrity by abiding to and supporting Lucky Strike's Mission Statement and Core Values principals through leadership, positive attitude and with joyful energy.
The People Services Coordinator’s duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acts as a representative of the Company and the People Services department by setting the example in all areas of conduct, professionalism and adherence to policy
- Pre-employment: Administers background checks; prepares offer letters; facilitates new account creations
- Onboarding: Assists in maintaining a seamless onboarding experience for all new salaried & Home Office team members; oversees the field’s I-9 verification process
- Benefit Administration: Ensures timely benefit enrollments by overseeing enrollment communications and proactively communicating with newly eligible employees; fields benefit coverage questions and requests; processes enrollments, terminations of coverage, and any applicable QLE changes, as necessary
- Payroll: Tracks and administers pay changes, promotions and terminations in the HRIS/payroll system; ensures accurate and timely onboarding of salaried & Home Office new hires, as well as communicates with applicable departments for accurate and timely off-boarding of departing employees
- Unemployment: Processes and responds to Unemployment Claims, Employment Verifications and Record Requests
- Assists with miscellaneous requests and projects as assigned by the People Services Manager and Senior VP of People Services
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Human resources: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote