Job descriptionWhy Working Solutions: Working Solutions seeks attentive and detail-oriented independent contractors to help customers book hotel accommodations at upscale properties. In this role, you will assist callers with hotel reservations and booking confirmations.
Working Solutions is a customer experience business process outsourcing leader providing work-from-home opportunities to independent contractors across the United States and Canada since 1996. When you join Working Solutions as an independent contractor, you will have access to several different contracts exclusive to Working Solutions contractors. Why join the WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with Working Solutions!
Work from home No hassles of commuting Schedule your own hours Work when it's convenient for you Gain experience in different industries High pay rates
About our application process As part of our application process, you will be prompted to complete an online assessment. This assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation to our online portal to complete a background check and a technology scan. You can find more information about our hiring process here. Overview:
Working Solutions’ hospitality program supports a full service, global call center meeting the needs of hotel properties. Independent contractors participating in this program will answer incoming calls from customers calling for hotel reservations. Customer interactions focus on assisting callers with reservations and confirming bookings. This is a remote independent contractor role.
- Flexible schedule opportunities
- Available anytime between 7 am and 11 pm CT Monday – Sunday
- Weekday and weekend options
- Minimum 20 hours/week required
- Earn up to $16 per productive hour
- Prorated minimum of 36 minutes per hour offered
- Customer service experience
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and resourceful
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- USB headset with microphone
- Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.