Job descriptionCredit Sesame is the only platform that helps consumers achieve financial wellness by allowing them to manage and grow their credit and cash in one place, for free. We have created a whole new market category in financial services that sits at the intersection of a credit market place and credit builder digital banking services. Our purpose is clear, to make financial inclusion and wellness a reality for everyone.
Credit Sesame is looking for a Head of Personal Loans to lead growth for one of our largest verticals. You’ll manage and grow existing personal loan partnerships while exploring and evaluating new growth opportunities. You will work across all major functions at Credit Sesame including Product, Data, CRM, and Engineering to maximize impact in our largest business unit, Credit Services. You will have direct ownership and responsibility for scaling a high-growth area of the business which will create a significant impact on overall company growth. The most successful candidate will be competitive, resourceful, creative, and analytical.
- lead strategy, planning and execution with internal cross-functional stakeholders and external partners to grow the Personal Loan vertical;
- actively manage relationships with the largest financial institutions in the country;
- leverage internal and external data to develop business recommendations for our partners and for Credit Sesame;
- identify new opportunities for growth by building relevant business cases, making tough decisions on prioritization, and devising clear execution plans;
- push the boundaries of the customer experience by executing complex integrations and testing hypothesis-driven iterations;
- lead strategic data and technology integrations with existing and new partners to drive an industry-best application and approval experience for Credit Sesame customers;
- identify opportunities to onboard new strategic opportunities to better serve our customers and create new revenue streams for the company;
- develop an in-depth understanding of our customers’ goals and needs; bring a customer-focused mentality to all projects and tasks.
You're a great fit for our team because...
- you have 5-7+ years of experience in managing or contributing to the management of a P&L or have solid experience in consulting or investment banking;
- you have a proven track record of driving business outcomes such as revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction from strategic management of partners;
- you have strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- you have an ability to proactively analyze and synthesize data to support strategies and communications;
- you have an ability to uncover, understand, and communicate customer-driven and financial metrics;
- you have strong verbal and written communication with the ability to concisely communicate ideas, negotiations, and solutions both internally and externally;
- you have prior experience in personal loan and/or consumer loan space is preferred;
- you have prior experience in the fintech or credit industry is preferred;
- you may have previous experience in a consulting or investment banking role is helpful, but not required.
You'll love it here because...
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- we offer monthly phone and internet reimbursement;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Museum of Science and Industry Chicago, IL 60637 (East Hyde Park area) 1 day ago
Rehabilitation Hospital of Rhode Island North Smithfield, RI 02896 30+ days ago
Mazda Toyota Manufacturing, U.S.A. Huntsville, AL 35806 $19.00 - $25.65 an hour Employer30+ days ago
Technology Credit Union San Jose, CA 95131 (North San Jose area) $45,600 - $68,400 a year 30+ days ago