Job descriptionDo you have a competitive side and are looking to work in a creative and detail-oriented environment? Garver’s in-house Transportation Marketing Team is expanding and looking for a Graphic Designer to gain hands-on marketing, and graphic design experience . This role will support our transportation project pursuits by visually translating ideas and text into appealing design solutions. Success in this role can lead to further independent responsibilities. This position will be located in our Kansas City, MO, Tulsa, OK, North Little Rock, AR, Austin/Georgetown, TX, or Frisco, TX office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of teamwork, the ability to work independently on assignments, handle multiple projects at one time while remaining flexible, and work within tight deadlines. Responsibilities in this role will vary greatly, giving you the chance to be creative in delivering messages and imagery in tasks such as:
- Offering creative ideas, process improvements, and technological solutions to expand our team’s abilities
- Creating graphics for print collateral such as proposals, reports, and brochures
- Building vector Illustrations, such as infographics
- Developing, conceptualizing, and collaboratively working with the proposal team to create visually appealing marketing material
- Photo-editing and rendering
- Coordinating production of materials
- Update and provide guidance on long-form document design through collaboration with proposal development staff
- Assisting the team in developing dynamic client presentations to win the job!
- Develop and maintain a library of InDesign and PPT templates for marketing and engineering staff use
What is unique about this position
- A/E/C marketing experience is not required. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter, hard-working candidate to fill this position.
- Unlike a marketing agency, we work with our internal customers (our Project and Client Service Managers) day-in and day-out. Therefore, each new assignment is an opportunity to build on previous experiences and hone your craft.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field)
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and problem solve
- Ability to work as a member of a team in a collaborative environment
- Comfortable working and speaking with employees in different departments across the organization
- 3-5 years of related experience
- An outstanding portfolio for review
- 3D graphic design/photo-match rendering experience a plus
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Orbit Energy & Power Millsboro, DE 19966+10 locations $90,000 - $150,000 a year EmployerActive 22 days ago
Cherry Creek Mortgage Houston, TX 77070 $17 - $20 an hour Today
Amazon.com Services LLC Nashville, TN 30+ days ago
ReadyEdgeGo, LLC Remote $25 - $45 an hour EmployerActive 2 days ago
Mountain Terrace Senior Living Wausau, WI 54401 From $60,000 a year EmployerActive 2 days ago