General Manufacturing - Operator and Assembly - Sheridan, AR
Work Mode: OnsiteLocation: Sheridan, AR
Want to build a career you can be proud of? Kohler Co. manufacturing teams are hiring!
We’re looking for passionate people to join a culture dedicated to safety and innovation—with opportunities for advancement within our Sheridan Faucets and Plastics divisions.
What we offer:
- Wages start between $16.76 to $17.66 hourly, plus shift premiums of $.80
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to 10 paid holidays annually after 60 days
- Market leading benefit package, including:
- 100% company paid pension program AND a 401k plan with company match!
- Health insurance coverage with monthly premiums currently as low as $20 per month
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Voluntary benefit options such as identity protection and pet insurance
- Discounts on Kohler products
- Tuition support for advanced education
- Growth and career advancement opportunities
- Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the position (reasonable accommodations provided as needed)
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
Ability to communicate effectively for manufacturing production processes
Must be at least 18 years old
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact [email protected] Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .