We Like Perfectionists Who Move Fast
- Do you enjoy perfecting intricate details?
- Are you the type of person who likes to work hard and collaborate with others?
- Would you like a job that requires focus and efficiency?
We’re looking for a form builder to join our team.
When you join our forms team, you’re helping people all over America do their best work. Do you like handwriting forms? Nobody does, and our company eliminates the need for handwriting paperwork. In fact, we eliminate so much paperwork that we save 7 trees every day of the year. Now’s your chance to help empower others to do their best by building forms that work perfectly every time.
Q: What’s a form builder?
Someone who takes a customer’s document and turns it into an interactive, fillable and secure online form so a user can fill out the form online instead of hand-writing in the fields on paper.This is not a design job, the forms are sent to us and we covert them to work with our software.
Q: How much money can I make?
We start you at $20.00 - 24.00 per hour and once you’ve shown your abilities and apply yourself, the sky is the limit in our company. Actually, you could be making more very soon – it just depends on you. Prove yourself to be an asset to our team, and you’ll find unlimited opportunity and reward.
Q: When do I start?
We have one immediate position available for the right person.
Q: How do I get this job?
First you need to pass a typing test. You must type at least 70 WPM. Then all you have to do is be the best cultural fit for our company AND prove your ability to do the job.
Q: How do I do that?!?
To be the best cultural fit, we want to feel like you are our long-lost friend that always belonged here. Do your research and find out what it takes to be part of our company. Then, to prove your ability to do the job, show us your attention to detail somehow. Be creative… we’ll train you on form building, but you have to first show us that you really read this job ad and applied yourself to winning the job.
FOLLOW THESE RULES:
- Submit your resume and cover letter, do not call.
- Work the words “obsessive”, “perfect” and “form builder” into your resume.
- Any resume sent to us without a cover letter or intro email message will be rejected.
- If you send us a link, we’ll assume it’s a virus and not follow it.
- We know we’ll get 100+ responses to this ad… so do your best to stand out!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote