You Belong Here.
At MultiCare, we strive to offer a true sense of belonging for all our employees. Across our health care system, you will find a dynamic range of meaningful careers, opportunities for growth, safe workplaces, and flexible schedules. We are connected by our mission - partnering and healing for a healthy future - and dedicated to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
We're seeking Food Service Workers to join our team at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Washington. Apply to join our positive and supportive team today!
The Food Service Worker - Cafeteria is responsible for overseeing the operations of the cashiering functions and for performing cashier and grill cook duties. This position works under limited supervision. Work situations are regular and routine requiring, organization, good judgment, and attention to details
- Experience in institutional food service or a restaurant preferred.
- MultiCare offers are contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination. The only exemptions/accommodations will be for documented medical history or conditions for which COVID immunization is contraindicated or religious/strongly held personal beliefs.
- Washington State Food Handler's Card.
Our Core Values
As a MultiCare employee, we’ll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration, and Kindness, through every aspect of patient care and employee collaboration.
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future
- Market Leadership: Washington's largest community-based, locally governed health system
- Technology: "Most Wired" healthcare system 13 years in a row
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 202s
- Lifestyle: Live and work in the Pacific Northwest - offering breathtaking water, mountain, and forest at every turn
Ready to Apply?
To expedite your application process, please also apply to an open position on the MultiCare careers website. Copy and paste the following URL into a separate internet browser:
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- institutional food service or restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Washington State Food Handler's card (Required)
Work Location: One location