Job Location: Tyler, TX
Work days/Shift Hours – if applicable: Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Compensation: Up to $23.48 / hour based on experience. Additional local incentives may apply such as an extra week of pay, referral bonuses and more.
Responsible for supporting the Fleet department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Schedules planned work (PMs) for assigned shops within CONA systems.
- Creates purchase orders for outside labor assigned by Supervisor within CONA.
- Orders stock parts based upon usage in CONA.
- Transfer asset location within CONA.
- Update status based upon physical location and status within CONA.
- Processes invoices received and submits to Xerox for creation with IMS.
- Codes and submitted for approval all invoices received in IMS.
- T-codes all work orders for assigned facilities each day in CONA.
- Orders registration copies as needed using Insights (ARI).
- Visit vendor to pick up parts as needed.
- Answer shop phone and assist with service calls.
- Order non-stock parts for planned work within CONA.
- Pickup and drop off mail and supplies as needed from main plant
- Greet vendors and ensure they sign in at the facility.
- Receive ordered parts from vendors and distribute as needed.
- Run, format and distribute weekly PM reports using CONA and Excel.
- Maintain licensing information by unit with CONA.
- Submit new parts and new units additions within CONA to asset team.
- Assist assigned shops with their quarterly parts inventories using CONA
- Assist assigned shops with bi-annual obsolescence reports for parts using CONA.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Mechanical or fleet shop knowledge is a plus. Computer experience, 10-key touch. Self-motivated. This person must be a self-starter, a quick learner and must have great communication skills.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.