Please note: Must be located in the State of California
**Meets with students and prospective students to review required forms and applications needed for FA file. Reviews documents for completion and accuracy before accepting from students. Scans and links submitted forms into electronic student file in Image Now. Updates data in Campus Vue and CLA appropriately based on information received. Calculates estimated financial aid offers in accordance with federal, state, and institutional rules and regulations; explains University costs, aid eligibility and gap financing options, and explains the ongoing financial aid process. Assists student and parents with directions for requesting FSA User IDs, and online completion of FAFSAs (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), MPNs (Master Promissory Notes), and online student loan entrance and exist counseling. Provides in-person student loan counseling for those who are unable to complete online counseling.
PLEASE NOTE: Remote Work Options Available!
- Knows principles, theories, and concepts of the profession through practical experience. Generally 2-3 years of relevant experience required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a customer service provider in a professional environment.
- At least 3 years of experience as a customer service provider in a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University required.
- May not be in default on a federal student loan, or owe repayment of a federal grant.
- Consent to audio and video record student financial aid appointments and overviews for training and quality assurance purposes required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour