PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Facility Security Manager, in Merritt Island, FL.
- Security related responsibilities include enforcing and monitoring construction of facility security controls and procedures; solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May mentor/run project teams within facility security discipline.
- Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in project management of facility security discipline.
- Interprets internal/external customer challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services based on industry Knowledge.
- May advise multi-disciplinary teams or run projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Guides others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions.
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by broad Unit/Division/Department policies and customer requirements.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to influence decisions.
- Maintains liaison with customer and third-parties responsible for construction of facility and keeps stakeholders informed of all security activities.
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of the government and company security policies and procedures related to facility construction.
- May recommend corrective action.
- May develop and implement security procedures in coordination with management personnel.
- May conduct security briefings and maintain security education programs; investigates losses and security violations.
- Work performed in the area of security is performed in accordance to DCSA (Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency) and/or other applicable agencies which conduct regular security audits and/or investigations.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain requisite security clearances and/or accesses.
- May have formal, but limited, supervision of team members at a project level to include oversight of daily tasks/schedules.
- May be the primary customer contact for assigned area of responsibility.
- Experience managing secure facility construction projects.
- Ability to conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations; conduct threat or vulnerability analyses; prepare reports or make presentations; and communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems; plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company employees, guests, or others on company property.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify