Premier Talent Partners is seeking an Executive Assistant in South San Francisco, CA. This role has a hybrid structure. The ideal candidate is an energetic and self-motivated individual to provide contract executive administrative support in the leadership team. This role requires excellent calendaring and prioritization skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple critical requests at the same time.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier's talent platform. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Perform extensive calendar management and travel planning for internal and external meetings.
- Prepare domestic & international travel arrangements, itineraries, and timely filing of expenses.
- Manage all types of daily correspondence to ensure professional, accurate, and timely responses and appropriate prioritization.
- Work independently and within a team on non-recurring and ongoing projects, which may include planning and coordinating presentations and disseminating information.
- Plan and execute company events, meetings, off-sites, and other special functions.
- Attend key meetings in order to track and help drive the completion of key deliverables, and follow up on outstanding items.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- 4+ years of Executive level support, at a startup, or tech company.
- 2+ years supporting multiple executives.
- An elite team member, with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to lead with a positive, can-do attitude
- Polished and professional communication skills, both spoken and written. Must be able to represent the client and communicate with a variety of people, including entrepreneurs, existing and prospective investors, and service providers.
- Builds positive, productive relationships with a wide variety of people
- Highly proficient computer skills in Google suite, Excel, Slack, Quip, and similar workflows.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and follow-up skills as well as the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while working under little supervision.
- Available to reschedule/coordinate meetings/travel while out of the office as needed
- Interest or background in tech and/or life sciences is a plus!
- $46 - $61/hr
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
Compensation listed is dependent on candidate skills/experience for this given role. If you're interested in other positions like this, please note that rates and benefits packages are variable.