NEW WAY TO exhale®
Immediate Openings for an Exceptional Licensed Esthetician!
Exhale is the premium brand in the Wellness Space - Join today and be a part of our continued success story!
Exceptional Career Path Opportunities with upward growth potential.
Industry Leading Compensation
Nestled in New York City’s NoMad district, a posh neighborhood just north of Madison Square Park, Exhale Spa’s 5,000 square-feet location features five spacious spa therapy rooms for providing the ultimate pampering day spa experience that the brand is known for, including luxurious facials, massages, acupuncture, cupping, Reiki, body scrubs, manicures, and waxing services.
- Administer all scheduled skin care treatments and related spa services.
- Generate sales and revenue by recommending and/or up-selling Exhale products and services.
- Maintain an ongoing repeat clientele.
Education and/or Skills Required
- Esthetician and/or Cosmetology license as required by state and/or county law.
- Be energetic, engaging, and eager to work and continue to develop their skills and experiences.
- You must have a big heart and be able to deliver extraordinary customer service
- Be punctual, reliable and flexible with scheduling according to business needs.
- Be courteous and respectful to visitors, clients, co-workers and members of the Leadership Team.
Very little time is spent sitting down except for initial assessment of client. Aptitude required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance and body conditions that would not be adversely affected by lifting, carrying and balancing at all times. Motor coordination is necessary for the well- being of the client. While using proper body mechanics during client procedures, stooping, kneeling, reaching, manual dexterity and tactile sensitivity are required to effectively perform esthetician therapy techniques.
This is not a comprehensive definition of the position. Position holders are expected to undertake any work that comes with the positions main objectives. This position description will be kept under review and may be changed at any time.
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance
- Vision, Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance