Job descriptionOverview / Responsibilities: Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Entry-Level Energy Engineer (preferably mechanical) to join our dynamic team.
- Work on technical assignments (both field and office) and support energy related projects
- Typical assignments will include energy auditing of large HVAC systems and controls, identification of energy conservation measures, boiler retrofits, DDC systems, chiller upgrades; and building simulation modeling
- Strong commitment to company’s Beyond Zero safety program; follow company safety standards, site safety standards and maintain safe workplace practices
- B.S. or M.S. Engineering, Scientific Discipline, or related technical field (mechanical engineer preferred)
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Must be computer proficient with working knowledge of MS Excel and Word (AutoCAD proficiency preferred)
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Need It Now Delivers - Automotive Minneapolis, MN $2,800 a week 4 days ago
Three Creeks Brewing Company Sisters, OR 97759 $14 - $18 an hour 30+ days ago
Department of Industrial Relations Remote in Santa Ana, CA+2 locations $5,383 - $6,739 a month 30+ days ago
Performance Foodservice Batesville, MS 38606+1 location $17.50 an hour 4 days ago