Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is seeking motivated Architect to join our growing team of multi-discipline professionals, delivering outstanding program management, planning, design, and construction management services to our clients in the NW and across the globe. Jacobs’ core markets include corporate, transportation, municipal, federal, aviation, life sciences, technology, and industrial, where Jacobs continues to be an industry leader.
Position Locations Bellevue WA, Portland OR, Boise ID, Honolulu HI, and Hybrid work within the Northwest.
Our Architects supports the Project Architects, to assist in preparing designs, BIMs, construction documents, developing renderings and virtual environments, and presentation materials.
- Responsible for collaborating on design projects; brainstorm project concept, production of design drawings utilizing Revit and participating as a valued team member, from conception through construction documentation.
- Coordinate project details; specifications, dimensions, assisting with initial project research and delivering on project schedules and tasks.
- Communicate with involved parties; including contractors clients, stakeholders, and key industry partners.
- Be an active and committed participant in your career development, and leveraging a supportive and inclusive company culture
- Professional Degree in Architecture (Bachelor or Master of Architecture)
- 1 to 5 years of experience in an Architectural or Engineering organization
- Working knowledge of model/rendering and design tools (including REVIT, AutoCAD, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Self-driven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Architectural Registration in any State, or in process of licensure
- LEED AP BD+C, or strong interest and willingness to be certified
- Construction Documentation experience in one or a number of the following markets: transportation facilities, aviation terminals; industrial and manufacturing facilities; and municipal buildings
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.