Forge ahead with WSB. WSB was founded on the understanding that culture drives results and we’ve dedicated ourselves to the value of strong relationships, collaboration and forward-thinking ideas. We’ve inspired each other to discover thoughtful and creative solutions that look beyond the needs of today to the opportunities of tomorrow. We invite you to forge ahead with us.
What You Will Do: As an Engineering Specialist, you will
- Develop grading, roadway, drainage, and related designs on land development, renewable energy and municipal projects under the supervision of a registered engineer,
- Prepare and revise technical drawings for land development and renewable energy projects,
- Provide work direction to and collaborate with Engineering Technicians, engineers in training, and other professional staff,
- Create plan sheets and plan sets for construction using Autodesk Civil 3D Sheet Set Manager
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D design required
What You Will Bring: The successful candidate must have an
- Associate degree in Civil Engineering Technology or similar degree from an accredited school, or 2+ years of experience in land development or renewable energy engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in land development and renewable energy engineering or related field is preferred, but not required.
- You will have the ability to prepare, read and understand construction plans and technical documents and have a strong understanding of design software packages, specifically Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Additional experience with Autodesk Infraworks, Autodesk Construction Cloud, ArcGIS, Map 3D, Revit, & Bentley Products is a plus, but not required.
- Candidates must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic will allow you to excel in this position.
Who We Are: WSB is a design and consulting firm specializing in engineering, community planning, environmental, and construction services. We provide solutions for the places, spaces and systems that support our lives. We offer services in more than 30 complementary areas across the nation.
WSB does not accept resumes from third parties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.