The Concierge/Doorman position is fully accountable for all day-to-day front desk operations, specifically focused on residents and guests.
- Properly greet and direct each resident or guest when entering the building.
- Handle Resident concerns and request on a timely basis or direct them to proper property management staff member.
- Consistently implement community policies.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls with a friendly tone.
- Log every package into the buildings data system.
- Must maintain all confidential information regarding residence.
- Call residence when visitors arrive.
- Direct each visitor where to go after allowing them access to the building.
- Closely monitor security cameras and report any suspicious activity.
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
- Attendance is an imperative job function
- Employees must fulfill the performance standards of the position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the employee handbook or otherwise communicated to employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Long Island City, NY 11101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- English, Spanish or Mandarin (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location