City Wide Property Services, Inc. currently has an opening for a Dispatcher to join our expanding team in the Sacramento area!
For over two decades, City Wide has been a trusted partner for ownership, and property & facility managers throughout California, providing commercial properties with first-class maintenance and service repairs.
The dispatcher is the first point of contact for emergency or non-emergency calls, they are responsible for directing the caller or uncovering the information that best assists the caller to solve their problems.
- Preparing daily work schedules, providing guidance, and important information to callers
- Scheduling and dispatching work crew to locations according to schedules, customer requests, or immediate needs
- Formulate strategic routing of the work crew to enhance productivity and reduce fuel consumption
- Relaying information such as work orders or other messages to and from work crew, service managers, or emergency personnel
- Providing field support to the work crew. Also, preparing work orders for the crew or receiving work orders from the work crew
- Speaking with supervisors or customers to resolve problems, request services or equipment
- Using telephones, iPad, Teams messaging to contact employees or emergency personnel
- Being in charge of communicating within company-assigned territories
- Keeping and organizing work requests, customer requests, completed work requests, inventory records, and other information
- Providing research for items with competitive pricing and sizes needed on specific jobs.
- Assisting with proposal and service ticket pricing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with others while multitasking several schedules and priorities at once.
- Ability to work under high- pressure and remain calm to be able to relay information in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical, computer, and organization skills to keep track of schedules, routes, and personal
- Ability to work independently
- Not a remote position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Knowledge in property maintenance?
- Dispatching: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location