Starting at $13/hr
Clear and reset tables, clean dining area and tables, wash dishes, pot, utensils, silverware, and glassware, ETC. Ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guest standards of cleanliness are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP employees and guests.
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Pick up, sort, and wash all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans, utensils, ETC.
- Follow dish machine and/or sink procedures per IHOP SOP
- Unload, unbox, rotate, and store food, equipment, and supplies as necessary.
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in service areas and dining room.
- Dispose of all trash properly
- Check restrooms hourly to ensure proper stocking levels of supplies and the cleanliness of the facilities.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts.
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General manager, Assistant Manager, or acting supervisor
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
No prior experience required.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to understand oral instructions in English and read English or Spanish well enough to read and understand instructions from supervisors, requests from co workers and guests, and warning and safety labels.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-step or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
IHOP training course work as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is required to frequently use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee occasionally is required to talk or hear. The employee frequently must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to caustic chemicals. The employee occasionally is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and risk of radiation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Address: 3877 S Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ - 85248
Property Description: IHOP 3387
Property Number: 3387