DIRECTOR OF SECURITY
Responsible for safety and security of all SageSE plant(s), facilities, and location(s) to include 24|7 monitoring of systems in partnership with property management as needed.
· Develop and implement security strategies, policies, and procedures.
· Develop and deploy risk management protocols and strategy issues to include recommendations to senior management team on mitigation or risks practices.
· Implement actions in support of the organization's risk management processes.
· Resolve disputes and security lapses through strengthening security systems. Assess and evaluate threats, vulnerabilities, and other risk factors.
· Develop and conduct security awareness programs for all personnel; including but not limited to active shooter, tornado, fire and other emergency situations.
· Develop and deploy information privacy policies relative to security monitoring and surveillance.
· Create and implement safety and security policies and programs within the company.
· Participate in internal investigations in partnership with Human Resources or retained outside counsel or in partnership with CEO and President as directed.
1. Strong level of verbal and written communication skills.
2. High level customer support and partnership capabilities.
3. High level of integrity and confidentiality.
4. Live Brand Culture and Values at every opportunity with employees, customers, partners and vendors.
5. Promote the vision of customer focus.
6. Lead by example with respect, integrity and ethics.
7. Sage SE Common Self-Management ability requirements:
1. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
2. Make oral presentation to small and large groups
3. Relate well and to work cooperatively
4. Maintain SOP’s and functional records
5. Work effectively in the absence of supervision
6. Adapt to changing work demands
7. Self-Manage task priorities to meet deadlines
8. Work effectively under varying degrees of stress
9. Utilization of PowerBI and Technology tools related your function.
Sage Team Requirements:
· Demonstrated comfort with appropriate conflict and disagreement
· A diversity, inclusion and belonging adoption mindset
· Collaborative business partner across the organization
· Brand Ambassador to the SAGESE CREDO
· MS Office Suite use capability
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evidence of work authorization upon employment is required in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Completion of USCIS form I-9 will be required in order to verify employment eligibility within 3 business days of the first day of employment.
Sage Sustainable Electronics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sage Sustainable Electronics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sage Sustainable Electronics expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Sage Sustainable Electronics’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbus, OH 43228: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Security: 3 years (Required)
- Conflict management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location