** Neptune Society of Northern California is offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for the right candidate**
Neptune Society of Northern California is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Over the past 50 years, our experienced team has assisted families in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect. Certified a Great Place to Work since 2017, we understand our team members are our greatest asset, and provide a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry. Our Director of NAIAD Experience is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to our clients and their families onboard the NAIAD yacht while managing day-to-day operations and stimulating business growth.
Why work for Neptune Society of Northern California? We are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry. In addition to Work/Life Balance, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
- Generous compensation package, which consists of a base salary + bonus potential.
- Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, wellness credits, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Job related training, tuition reimbursement and career path development.
- Company discounts, and more.
Who should apply? If you are committed to teamwork, respect, trust, communication and accountability we would love to have you join our growing team today! Some additional essential duties, responsibilities and requirements for the Director of NAIAD Experience role include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select, train and motivate Naiad staff to assure that they create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Coordinate with all area Location Managers and arranger staff in the Bay Area to achieve maximum utilization of resources and cost efficiencies.
- Assure that staff members understand projected targets.
- Participate in community, civic or fraternal organizations as a part of the local promotional efforts of the Company in regards to the Naiad services.
- Achieve the Naiad’s annual financial and marketing goals
- Assist in creating and driving additional revenue generating ideas via the Naiad experience
- Assist in creating an enjoyable and satisfying sailing experience aboard the Naiad to create a memorable experience for everyone.
- Preferred but not required a Bachelor/Associates Degree in Hospitality or 3 years’ experience in the Hospitality or entertainment industry.
What are you waiting for? If this describes you, apply today and find your “Why” in a rewarding career with Neptune Society of Northern California
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location