Job ID: 206711
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Creative
Remote Eligible: Hybrid Schedule
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997, then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands - including its private label, Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products, including makeup, skincare, perfume, hair care, body care, professional tools, and more.
In Sephora Americas, we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire, everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
Your role at Sephora:
As a Designer, you will be supporting the creative execution for our social channels. Reporting to the Art Director, you will be responsible for supporting the team to build the Sephora brand, as well as concept development/execution of various social marketing campaigns and programs, from concept to execution across our social channels.
In addition, you will:
- Support Senior Designer and Art Director in trend research and developing strategic marketing campaign concepts to provide creative solutions that meet business objectives.
- Build concept boards, photo/video briefs, retouching decks and design assets across multiple digital and social channels to visualize concept.
- Work closely with art directors/senior designers on set to direct photographers and stylists to execute creative.
- Proactively create content for our social channels that grows our brand.
- Build relationship with cross-functional partners on Editorial, Content Production, Social Marketing, and Project Management teams
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 1-2 years of design experience.
- BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign (After Effects/Premiere is a plus) and new media.
- Knowledge and passion about social content creation on TikTok and Instagram.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience in beauty/fashion, social media platforms, and current industry related trends.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
- Experience in native content creation and video for social channels is a plus.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy...
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees, brand partners, suppliers, and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store, online, and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators, artists, and experts in every field. As our business evolves, so will you. Here, you’re empowered to choose your own path, accelerate your growth, and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora, you’re encouraged to explore, innovate, and have funwhile working with diverse clients, teams, and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity, your drive for success, and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora, we celebrate diversity, embrace your unique and winning spirit, and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment, Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition, a sincerely held religious belief or practice, or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.