- This is a Full-Time Direct Hire role with Excelion Partners.
- This role can sit fully remote.
- No C2C options for this role at this time.
- This role is mainly a Data Scientist position, but with some Data Engineering skills required as well.
About US: At Excelion Partners, we help cut through noisy data to expose insights. We understand our client’s opportunity of having millions of data points and their challenge in uncovering their value. We are experts in advanced data analytics, AI, Talent Acquisition, and IoT technology solutions that can improve processes, differentiate products or services, and create new opportunities for our customers.
To learn more about us and some of the projects we are working on, visit us here: https://www.excelion.io/. We are a Wisconsin-based organization and are Midwest Nice - So, please feel free to say Hi!
- Creates, consults, and improves client’s data analytics strategies and projects
- Understands data requirements, sources and structure to support development from POC development to operationalization.
- Develops and implements analytical and predictive models using Dataiku to help discover various breakthrough opportunities from internal and external data and content sources.
- Creates meaningful, digestible data visualizations to share findings, trends, and opportunities.
- Develops relationships with vendors, partners, and clients to maintain a pulse on technology development and opportunities to leverage it.
- Prepares and delivers reports and presentations to colleagues and senior leadership based on findings.
- 2+ years of experience using statistical and analytical problem-solving at an enterprise level
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) Experience
- Snowflake Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Python: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Dataiku: 1 year (Required)
- Data science: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote