TAK is one of the largest and fastest growing communications, broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER’S HERO, EVERY DAY.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join our team in the Kansas, City, MO area.
- Full Time
- Paid Weekly
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities!
- Process new job requests
- Maintain/Organize project files
- Weekly invoice status tracking and reporting, as well as weekly job updating from client portal to internal system
- Input and maintain data utilizing CSG, WFX, ACSR, PenguinData and P2
- Communicate with Clients, Executive management, Project Managers, and Subcontractors as needed
- Prepare project invoices to include any special client billing requirements and ensure all client billing deadlines are met
- Follow up on client billing issues until payment is issued
- Ad-hoc reporting and tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year(s) administrative support, data entry or relatable experience required
- Previous telecommunications experience a plus
- Basic understanding of a telcom as-built a plus
- Excellent data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ability to learn new software efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adjust to changes
- Ability to champion a positive environment with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in office, or at a home office
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.