Fixed Base Operator
Customer Service Representative
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Provide customers with elevated levels of professional service and assistance, including but not limited to hotel reservations, directions to local attractions, transportation and catering coordination.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet, greet and aid all customers entering FBO with a positive attitude.
- Staffs counter in FBO terminal building.
- Greets aircraft on general aviation ramp.
- Builds relationships with base and regular customers.
- Answer telephones in a timely and professional manner.
- Making rental car reservations. Completing rental car reservation forms.
- Driving customer and rental cars.
- Making hotel reservations.
- Taking and submitting catering orders.
- Scheduling aircraft departure and arrivals.
- Receiving fuel orders.
- Filling out fuel and service orders.
- Reconciling and completing the prior day’s fuel inventory and sales in a timely manner.
- Receiving, recording and relaying aircraft departure information and dispatching to the Line Service Technicians.
- Dispatching Line Service Technicians and giving inbound aircraft airport advisories, using two-way radio operations.
- The general cleaning of the FBO, as well as keeping lobby area neat and tidy.
- Cleaning and filling of aircraft coffee pots.
- Filling and transporting bags of ice.
- Having a pleasant attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Uphold policies and procedures outlined in the CRW employee handbook and other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Deliver a world class level of customer service to every customer. Must be motivated and willing to deliver customer service to CRW standards. Must work with the Customer Service Manager and fellow co-workers to develop skills on a consistent basis, while following policies and procedures set in place by CRW. Must work as a team with every Airport employee involved in the FBO operation, particularly other Customer Service Representatives and line service technicians. Multi-tasking skill is essential.
High school graduation or equivalent.
Experience in hospitality or airport environment preferred.
Certifications, Licenses Required:
Upon Hire- West Virginia State Driver’s License.
Must pass pre-employment drug testing and submit to periodic testing required by applicable laws. Must pass ten-year criminal history background check as required by the Transportation Security Administration. Must pass recurring SIDA training. Subject to work schedule with varying days off. Available for recall during non-duty hours for emergencies.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of this position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of this position. An employee may be asked to perform other duties as required. Management has the right to assign additional duties and the discretion to make revisions to each job description.
Additionally, employment is terminable at will, so that both the Airport and the employee remain free to choose to end the work relationship at any time, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice. This employment is for no definite period and nothing contained herein in any way creates an express or implied contract of employment between the Airport and the employee.