Crisis Call Center Specialist
Full Time/Part Time
Hopewell Health Centers is a nationally accredited federally qualified health and community mental health center with 23 sites across TEN counties throughout Southeastern Ohio(Athens, Franklin, Gallia, Hocking, Jackson, Meigs, Perry, Ross, Vinton, and Washington). We are currently seeking MULTIPLE Crisis Call Center Specialists to join our McArthur, OH team.
If you are passionate about making a difference in other’s lives and are ready to join the Hopewell family, DO NOT HESITATE, and submit your resume today!
**PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION**
Crisis Call Center Specialist Schedule:
- Full Time/Part Time
Crisis Call Center Specialist Responsibilities:
- The Crisis Call Center Specialist will, under the guidance of the supervisor and the Crisis Call Center Clinician, respond to local hotline callers, as well as answering the new 988 hotline.
- This individual will be providing telephone de-escalation, emergency services intervention, and setting up follow up calls for continued monitoring of those individuals that are deemed to be at moderate to high risk (according to the Columbia Suicide Severity Scale Short-Form).
- Call center staff will also provide linkage to local resources as needed.
Crisis Call Center Specialist Requirements:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent; (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service Area preferred)
- Familiarity with computers and willingness to learn needed skills,
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Familiarity with basic concepts related to mental health and social services
- 1-3 years working or education in mental health or related area preferred
- Prior customer service experience
- Experience working with electronic medical records preferred
Crisis Call Center Specialist Pay:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Shift Differential for Evenings and Weekends
- Cell Phone Reimbursement (if applicable)
- Travel Reimbursement (if applicable)
Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. Benefits:
- 401K and Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
At Hopewell Health Centers, Inc., our Mission is to provide access to affordable, high quality, integrated health care for all. Our organization offers a wide range of services, which includes comprehensive behavioral health care, dental health care, and primary health care.
Hopewell Health Centers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Athens, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- mental health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location