Elevated Huts, Inc is Cheba Hut "Toasted" Sub's largest franchisee with 18 locations managed in Colorado and Nevada. We are currently looking to grow our team. If you think you have what it takes to be a leader in this "high" energy team, check out the following details and apply today!
Cheba Hut started back in 1998 in Tempe, Arizona. We started with a pipe dream....Craft some tasty, stoner-approved toasted subs and munchies from scratch, create a laid-back workplace for our friends, and do it all in a relaxed environment where people could escape the grind. We couldn’t have accomplished anything without the help of many hardworking friends along the way, and now we need you to help us continue our journey!
At Cheba Hut, we do it a little differently. We are real people who craft real food for other real people. We give a damn and take pride in what we do. We embrace individuality. We puff, puff, give. And we choose to flip the bird to the man!
If you are stuck at a job with no room for growth, or simply want something fresh where you can be yourself, make some tasty grub, and listen to some sweet jams, take advantage of this opportunity and come have some fun with us.
As a Cheba Hut Crew Member, you will be the face of your shop and the entire Cheba-nation. You will craft great food by hand, engage the people around you in a positive way, and give a damn about your team, your shop, and your customers!
Currently hiring full-time and part-time positions.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Up to $17.50 per hour (Base + Tips)
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life & Accident Benefits for full time employees. (We cover up to 65% of the cost)
- Free shift meal and bar drink
- 401k with 3% company match after you work 1000 hours! (That’s free money!)
- Elevated Perks program (employee discounts)
- Flexible hours!
- Quarterly limited edition Cheba swag!
- Unlimited room for growth- Trainer Positions, Shift Lead Positions, AGMS, GM, and beyond!
- Strive to go above and beyond customers’ expectations
- Engage customer in a genuine interaction at every opportunity
- Have a working knowledge of what we offer and who we are
- Provide answers to customers questions
- Accept payments and handle cash on behalf of Cheba Hut per cash handling procedures
- Prepare food per Cheba Hut standards as outlined in our recipes and procedures
- Maintain proper food handling, safety, and sanitation
- Complete food prep in a timely manner
- Complete each assigned task before moving on to the next
- Use F.I.F.O. rotation to serve the freshest possible product
- Work hard and have a great attitude
- Think and act “shop first”
- Embrace individuality and be respectful of the people around you
- Look for opportunities to help co-workers
- Limit outside distractions from shop focus
- Communicate using positive and productive words/actions
- Cultivate positive relationships with coworkers, customers, vendors, and neighbors
- Communicate sensitive and pertinent information quickly and effectively
- Stay informed and up-to-date on all communications and results
- Keep customer service areas clean and sanitized
- Keep work area safe and clean.
- Clean as you go. Clean after each project. Complete assigned detail cleaning and side work projects
- Perform opening, closing, and shift change duties per standard operating procedures
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Think “shop first”/"customer first”
- Demonstrate integrity
- Demonstrate self-direction
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to employees and customers
- Ability to work with a diverse team and culture
- Food safety/handling training (as required by state)
- Must operate equipment safely
- Ability to work well under physically and mentally stressful situations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Stamina to work an 8-hour shift
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to handle a variety of foods including meat, cheese, breads, sauces, and vegetables
- Overtime may be required
Elevated Huts, Inc provides equal opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, status as an officer or enlisted members of the military forces, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, marriage to a co-worker, or any other protected characteristic applicable under federal, state, and local laws.
All employment with Elevated Huts, Inc is voluntary and is subject to termination by you or Elevated Huts, Inc at-will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. There is no guarantee, in any manner, Elevated Huts, Inc will continue your employment for any set period of time.
Please note that this job description is not a comprehensive list of activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice with direction from Elevated Huts, Inc .