Job descriptionJob no: 512884
Brand: Corporate Traveler (US)
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Corporate Travel Consultant
Who we are:
Think of us as the ultimate travel wing man. A world where tech and people work collectively to make corporate travel simpler, faster and easier.
Corporate Traveler, is one of Flight Centre Travel Group’s (FCTG) most successful brands, globally. Our mission is to dominate the SME market, making the end to end travel experience seamless. For decades, we’ve been helping ambitious businesses grow through travel.
It all comes down to cutting edge tech and travel experts working together in perfect harmony.
Powered by the best talent around and our platform Melon, we build long-term partnerships and offer tailored solutions that have an immediate and positive impact on the bottom line of our clients.
Who you are:
We are looking for a motivated and driven Corporate Travel Consultant who can hit the ground running and deliver the boutique level of service that Corporate Traveler is famous for. Our ideal candidate will preferably have travel consulting and GDS experience along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for delivering impeccable service.
- Customer focused – consistently going above and beyond to deliver an amazing client experience
- You obsess over details; take pride in being organized and can juggle competing priorities with the ability to quickly shift gears when needed.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong business relationships.
- A problem solver who thinks outside of the box to provide creative solutions.
- You embrace egalitarianism, irreverence, and ownership.
- Empathetic, compassionate, and curious.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also produce quality work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic, with a go-getter personality and a positive outlook
- Tech Savvy – Experience with a GDS system (Sabre preferred) is an asset, confident using Microsoft suite, and comfortable learning new software
What you’ll be doing:
As a Corporate Travel Consultant you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts, including:
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may experience
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering - You'll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve.
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures programs supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development
Location: Chicago, IL
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
Salary: $50,000- $75,000
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of $50,000-$75,000 depending on relevant factors, including experience, geographic location and performance. The annual salary range listed represents the total compensation package, excluding benefits, but which includes achievable commission and incentives.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!