Job descriptionCompany Description
Campus Facilities is devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people and the organization. It is our role to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance plus the proper operation of all aspects of a building to create an optimal, safe and cost-effective environment for our associates to function. The coordinator position is responsible for performing a range of duties for various departments to support the achievement of the company’s business and social engagement goals and objectives. Our coordinators are key members of our team enhancing core business functions as well as building corporate and community connections.
This job is located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Complete administrative tasks for department as needed
- Drive company shuttles for transportation of Associates and maintenance items.
- Receive and enable special requests regarding moving furniture, product, or other Home Office goods without damage
- Oversee other staff members in setting up for Facilities projects and events.
- Assist in scheduling and maintain project tracking and reporting data for analysis
- Take direction from multiple sources and prioritize tasks as needed
- Contribute to team objectives by accomplishing related tasks and goals as needed
- Appropriately handle confidential issues on a daily basis
- Monday-Friday 32-40 hour per week.
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Required to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Basic knowledge of hand tools preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse personalities in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with an outgoing and upbeat attitude, escalating issues when necessary
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Ability to manage and complete several projects concurrently
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) is a global retailer of five iconic, omnichannel lifestyle brands catering to the kid through millennial customer: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. At A&F Co., we’re here for our associates, customers and communities on the journey to being and becoming who they are – and because no journey is the same, we strive to create an inclusive culture, where everyone is free to share ideas.
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, [including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off], as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER