Job descriptionJob Title: Contract Specialists
Pay Range: $85,000 - $100,000
The role will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Familiarity with, and oversight of, Department of Defense (DoD) contracting, with a focus on proactive identification and elimination of noncompliance risks
- Serve as SME for contracts guidance on contract requirements and Prime Contractor responsibilities as it relates to performance obligations
- Settle disputes regarding contract interpretation, conditions, or compliance with legal requirements
- Oversee the contract change process, develop strategies for negotiation in alignment with company objectives and lead negotiations for complex contracts
- Supervise proposal preparation for contract modifications and/or changes; execute non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) with suppliers, develop and implement terms and conditions in support of the Commercial Manager, and ensure modification requests are adjudicated rapidly
- All work will be completed in accordance with Integrated Management System and company policies.
- Liaison between Program Directors and Commercial Manager to successfully to ensure compliance with Contract requirements.
- Provide input on contract variation requests
- Prepare, submit, and negotiate initiated proposals, including contract modification
- Develop and maintain close, strategic relationships with program offices and respective contract officer.
- Make recommendations on proposal and contract language
- Lead contract negotiations as required
- Independently lead and support proposal activities, prepare summaries, develop strategies and recommendations
- Perform all aspects of contract lifecycle processing including scope changes, contract amendments, delivery, and legal requirements
- Act as primary point of contact for contractual matters.
- Working understanding of the U.S. Government acquisition process, contract function, commercial contracting methods, FAR/DFAR, and other regulations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal relationships with peers, senior management, and external contacts regarding the roles functional areas of expertise
- DAWIA Certification
- Experience with various contract agreements to support broader business (NDAs, subcontractor agreements, supplier terms, etc.)
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please complete application.
Preference is provided to applicants who have served in the Armed Forces
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Bluebird Staffing Florida $100,000 - $125,000 a year 2 days ago
North Carolina Dept of State Treasurer Wake County, NC $37,577 - $65,760 a year 4 days ago
The Linda Honeywill Team at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices: The Preferred Realty Pittsburgh, PA 15237 $60 an hour 2 days ago