Customer Service Contact Center Opportunity at Securian Financial. 10:15am-7:00pm permanent working hours for the position Monday – Friday, and NO weekends. We offer remote and hybrid work options. Training hours for 4weeks are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. We're also offering a $1,000.00 sign on bonus if hired.
* Candidates must reside in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kansas, Missouri, and Georgia to be considered for remote work options. Occasional trips to office as needed.
Are you seeking a rewarding career with opportunity for advancement? We are eager for you to share your customer service experience with us in a Senior Contact Center Representative role. You will learn about the products Securian Financial offers and work with customers daily, delivering the Securian Brand!
Securian Financial, a Fortune 500 Company, has been in business for 140 years and has been named to the Great Place to Work list for the past 5 years!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide timely responses to customers, financial professionals, channel partners, and distributors by telephone, email, and/or chat in an inbound service center, consistent with service and quality standards
- Assist customers with initiating a variety of insurance claims
- Explain and resolve complex claim, policy, or account information/issues to our customers and clients
- Cross-train into additional product line upon successful completion of primary training program
This position has technological requirements to work remotely. Must meet WIFI bandwidth and other technical requirements.
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a busy call center environment
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Reliable, trustworthy, and maintains appropriate organizational confidentiality
- Ability to effectively manage high call volumes (approximately 50 - 75 calls per day)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications and databases
- Possess effective time management skills
*Sign-on bonus will be paid in increments; $500 after 3 months of tenure with Securian, and $500 after 6 months of tenure. Must meet performance standards and be employed to receive payment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Saint Paul, MN 55101