Leidos is seeking a part time Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs) to support a brand new program with a classified government customer. The candidate must have extensive experience with industry-standard instructional design practices, as well as data collection instruments, data collection and analysis, developing or creating project management plans, and designing learning assessments.
- Execute all facets of the training development life-cycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support.
- Conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap analysis, contextual analysis and root-cause analysis.
- Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives.
- Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes.
- Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules.
- Manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 12 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must have experience as with Instructional Design
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Identifying performance gaps or learning needs
- Formally documenting instructional design plans
- Using empirical data to make instructional design decisions
- Ensuring instructional solutions address performance gaps
- Identifying and making improvements to instruction
- Designing instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered
- Using face-to-face, online, and blended learning strategies
- Developing project management plans for instructional design projects
- Designing assessments of learning
- Collaborating across functional teams
- Instructional Design Certification from an accredited institution
- Prior Customer experience
- Experience with online learning platforms and tools
- Prior experience as a facilitator
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.