Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing company is looking for an experienced construction worker to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous job-site experience is required, as is an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!Compensation:
$55,000 - $60,000Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all directions from the construction manager, and work with other team members to complete construction projects accurately
- Assist sub-contractors, tradesmen, and craft workers like roofers, plasterers, carpenters, painters, and electricians as needed
- Load, unload, and transfer tools and building materials such as lumber, tile, saws, sheetrock, grout, etc.
- Run hand tools, power tools, and heavy equipment such as survey equipment, jackhammers, and forklifts as required
- Build temporary structures such as signs, cones, barricades, ramps, and other devices to control traffic around the construction site and tear down old structures
- Equivalent, GED, or high school diploma is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Own a valid driver's license
- Strong depth perception, good eye-hand coordination, and mechanical skills are helpful
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed
- OSHA 10 certified
- Must have working rights in USA
- Must live in San Diego or Southern California
Resicom, Inc. Building & Restoration
Full-service residential and commercial contractor with a specialty niche in disaster restoration.
Resicom is a full-service residential and commercial general contracting company in San Diego County, specializing in disaster restoration. Our dedicated crews restore properties struck with a flood, fire, mold, or water damage, in addition to performing general construction work for both residential and commercial properties.