Waterfront Construction, based out of Seattle, WA – Your leading marine construction contractors in Northwest Washington. Since 1976, Waterfront Construction has specialized in constructing piers, docks, bulkheads, pile driving and barging. Our team is committed to serving the needs of customers while preserving and enhancing the natural wildlife and natural habitat.
We are looking for two energetic, positive, hardworking General Laborers to join our team.
We are a busy construction firm, uniquely working around waterways, and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be comfortable working around water.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
Waterfront Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions based on age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by local or federal law.