Techbuyer has a global reputation for quality in IT refurbishment. Maintaining that standard is our Technical Testing and ITAD teams. The knowledge, skill, and diligence of these teams is vital to maintain inventory standards and provide customers with advice, which ultimately leads to correctly fulfilled orders. We’re looking for someone with good technical skills and experience, knowledge or an interest in IT components would be a welcome addition. Attention to small details and an ability to logically solve a problem would also be great – we like an inquiring mind! There is always a lot of work to do and we often receive crucial last-minute orders. You will need to work quickly, precisely, and organize your workload accordingly. Some warehouse tasks may involve assisting with Goods In, Goods out, or Stock Control roles for a short time to assist with the overall objectives. Please note this can be a physical role - you’ll need to be confident lifting 50lbs! We hope to make you a part of our friendly, eager, and committed staff!
This is a full-time, permanent role to be worked Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm with 1 hour for lunch. You must be able to commit to these working hours due to our business needs.
- Complete daily log of sales orders including windows injection and Configure to Order builds.
- Complete daily testing of customer returns.
- Communicate any issues with Sales orders or Returns with the respective departments and team lead.
- Willingness to help in other tasks and departments as required.
- Awareness of a variety of IT component parts such as RAM, CPU, HDD, SSD.
- Familiarity with installing operating systems.
- Working knowledge of both Windows and Mac based systems.
- BIOS Knowledge.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical departments.
- Knowledge of server-based windows key injection.
- Worked in secure data erasure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent area of study (highly desired, but not required).
- Comp TIA + (or similar).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
all processes are in place
Work Location: One location