*Position includes a Relocation Bonus!*
Do you have leadership experience with a background in Mammography and Diagnostic Imaging? Cardinal Points Imaging is seeking a qualified medical professional to compliment and lead our amazing team. The ideal candidate has a passion for breast health and x-ray imaging.
We are excited to find our next exceptional leader. We offer flexible schedules, NO CALL, paid holidays, paid vacation, and great benefits. We have a dynamic team, driven by patient satisfaction, who make a difference every day in our surrounding communities. HOW LUCKY ARE WE?? The Clinical Supervisor is a full-time position at our outpatient imaging centers located in Raleigh, Cary, Brier Creek, Wake Forest, and Clayton. Come join our mission!
Accomplishing our mission takes a team of people, who are dedicated to treating others as they expect to be treated and who consistently demonstrate mutual respect for one another. We hold our employees in high regard as the key component to our success. We offer a total compensation package including competitive base pay and a comprehensive benefits program for your health, your quality of life, and your future:
- Shift Differential Pay and Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage with HSA and FSA Accounts
- 401(k) plan with Company Match and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
- Remote Work Opportunities for select roles!
- Entry level? We’ll train!
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance available to qualified candidates for select positions
- Minimum of five years experience working in mammography. Must have knowledge of all areas of department functions as needed for supervision of staff.
- Experience in inspections/audits, MQSA, FDA, and state regulations.
- Experience in mammo QC.
- Breast health navigation experience a plus.
- Volpara experience preferred.
Graduate of an accredited program in mammography RT (R) RT(M).
Must meet the state licensure requirement for the state in which they practice. BLS certification within first 60 days of hire. Radiologic Technologists must be certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) RT(M) RT(R) and maintain current valid registration from ARRT.
- Skill in operation of radiographic equipment as well as applicable ancillary equipment.
- Ability to work independently and multitask.
- Ability to provide documentation accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrates understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, radiopharmacology, and medical terminology.
- Knowledge of computer applications, including information and billing systems, keyboard input, digital archiving, and retrieving of data.
Cardinal Points Imaging offers a full range of diagnostic and screening radiology services. Our primary mission is to offer affordable medical imaging without compromising expertise or a compassionate experience. To learn more, visit us at www.cardinalpointsimaging.com.
Serving patients in 50+ communities, OIA is an imaging center management & development operation that is committed to delivering an affordable diagnostic imaging option without compromising customer convenience, care, technology or results. We are always recruiting for talented individuals who are dedicated to excellent patient care and the highest level of customer service. Visit http://www.oiarad.com/Careers/ today to view all our clinical and non-clinical career opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location