Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Acorn AI is one of the largest AI companies exclusively dedicated to life sciences. It's built on Medidata's platform that includes the industry's largest structured, standardized and growing clinical trial data repository consisting of 20,000+ trials and 6M patients. Our team is composed of over 40 PhD/Masters statisticians, data scientists, analytical product leads, former FDA biostatisticians and computational genomicists which means that we are a diverse bunch. You will be working with the Labs team as a Clinical Data Analyst.
Drive problem-solving with data scientists and other stakeholders to identify the analytics needed to answer client questions and generate impact in line with our mission
- Work cross-functionally to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and communicate recommendations on some of the most complex issues in the industry today
- Perform and share analyses to guide internal and external decision making
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly, triage issues to the appropriate internal stakeholder and ensure timely effective issue resolution
- Create processes so that each project is easier and faster than the last one
- Develop external communication materials, translating and summarizing technical information for business audiences and developing key messaging
- A technical bent and the ability to use or to learn to use tools to answer your own questions (e.g. Excel/SQL/Python)
- Outstanding structured and critical thinking
- Superb project management and a relentless drive to get things done
- A passion for understanding complex issues with a data driven approach
- Willing to master the detail when you need to but also zoom out and have a view on how to shape the bigger picture
- Enjoy experimenting and iterating on different ways to solve a problem
- Strong analytical background and ability to digest and evaluate complex analyses
- Experience working in Life Science or healthcare value chain would be ideal - preferred but not required
- Can drive forward even amidst ambiguity (people, process, data) and complexity
Your Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience in one of the following types of highly structured or scientific environments: management/healthcare consulting, life sciences, data and analytics role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata Solutions have powered over 20,000+ clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.