Being a Client Advocate (CA) is like being a combination of a research scientist and a teacher. We use logic and our knowledge of the LMS to test theories in order to narrow a list of possibilities to the final solution. We are also there to clearly explain the answers to our client’s questions while teaching them about the functionality of our system. Finally, our roles have a direct impact on our client’s satisfaction with Absorb as a whole, so being friendly and understanding, with a strong customer focus is an asset. If you enjoy detective work, working closely with other teams, client service and continuously learning new things, you’ll fit right in here in Client Advocacy. ~ Paul, Client Support
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your career growth, and continue to develop your client relationship management skills in a fast-paced and growing organization?
We are looking for candidates who are customer service oriented, tech savvy, and who are very comfortable working on a computer. This role requires someone who can answer client tickets either by phone or email, and complete them in a timely manner.
As a Client Support team member, you will be expected to engage our clients by providing technical support, researching and answering questions, and troubleshooting problems within our Learning Management Software (LMS).
Interested in hearing from someone who has worked in a Client Support role with Absorb? Check out what Dan Ritchie, has to say:
Dan Ritchie - Absorb LMS
- Provide email and phone support in a fast-paced environment.
- Handle all assigned tickets within specified SLA response times.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and partner with other cross departmental teams to resolve them.
- Provide excellent customer support by engaging clients, conducting in-depth investigations and providing assistance.
- Deliver solutions based on client needs and concerns.
- Successfully act as the advocate and voice for the client while simultaneously acting as the voice of the company to ensure that all communications are delivered on such as issue statuses and their resolutions.
- Learn and understand the LMS platform to provide knowledgeable assistance in using Absorb LMS.
- Answer questions regarding functionality of the LMS.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a technical support or customer facing position, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Proven experience in a metrics driven role is required.
- Excellent communication skills including both written and verbal.
- Experience troubleshooting technical customer issues.
- Basic understanding of core web components.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven time-management capabilities.
- Previous LMS/E-Learning experience.
- Previous experience in a call center environment.
- Technical documentation experience.
- Zendesk, mySQL, Jira, Confluence.
- Previous experience working with remote teams.
- Fluency in other languages (Spanish or French would be a bonus but not required)
- Preference will be given to those who reside in the Eastern or Central time zones.
Technologies we use:
- AbsorbLMS, Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, Zoom, Microsoft Office
Absorb Software is a learning technology company based in Calgary, Alberta Canada, with offices in London, Dublin, Tampa, Boston and Sydney.
Absorb offers both Absorb Infuse, the first Learning Experience Platform (LXP) to offer a true in-the-flow learning experience, and our flagship product, Absorb LMS, an industry-leading and award-winning Learning Management System for businesses, higher education, government and non-profit agencies around the world. Absorb is setting new standards in learning technology and support, fueling companies who believe that people are their greatest asset.
We exceed expectations across enterprises, industries and continents, helping people learn at the speed of now and preparing companies for the future of work. How do we do it better? We pay attention to the details and go deep where it matters. Turning a culture of learning into a revenue engine for global titans the world over.
Care to join us?
Why work at Absorb Software?
- This position is eligible for participation in Absorb’s Bonus program as outlined in Absorb’s Bonus Program Policy.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Casual dress code.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- Flexible remote working options for selected roles:
- This role can be fully remote.
Additional requirements/information for candidates:
- In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application.
- This position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check.
- The successful candidate must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Incomplete online applications will not be considered.
- Applicants will be accepted until a suitable candidate is found.
Absorb Software (Absorb) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. Absorb is committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Absorb are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment to equal employment opportunity extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.