The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. As our Client Services Liaison for the IYR you can proudly tell your family and friends that you help nurture hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho’s youth by serving as an integral function as part of the clinical care team.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with clients, community and contract agencies.
- Strong communication, outreach and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers, including databases and Microsoft Office Suite
- Obtain when offered specialized training related to position, such as: CPR, First Aid, Crisis Intervention
- Bachelor’s degree in social services, public relations, education or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience providing outreach and/or intake & referral activity
- 2 years experience with electronic health and/or medical record systems or other client/patient management software.
Our Client Services Liaison:
- Lead quality assurance and process improvement for documentation of inquiry, admissions and case closure activities in accordance with established agency, state, and other regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with clinical leaders to design, implement and track performance improvement initiatives for clinical and operational functions in accordance with an established quality assurance framework
- Analyze flow of clients and assist with client acquisition.
- Helps to design, implement, track and evaluate training initiatives
- Coordinates, tracks and reports on training activities and course evaluations to identify trends and areas of opportunity as well as support compliance requirements.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding this position and our benefits, and to submit your application, visit our website www.youthranch.org/join-us
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,659.00 - $58,219.20 per year