Job descriptionAbout Us Bucket Listers encourages people to live life to the fullest. Our loyal community of explorers turns to us to discover and book inspiring experiences.
We've set out to do great things and we're looking for passionate team members to join us on our mission. We're explorers ourselves who are passionate about spreading positivity and providing inspiration for people to experience the world together.
Bucket Listers is looking for a Chief of Staff to support our CEO and business in our next chapter of growth. Over the past few years, we’ve built an incredible team and vision and the Chief of Staff will continue to bring this vision to life through strategic partnership with our CEO, ownership of new initiatives and special projects and collaboration with our remote-first team.
In this dynamic role, you will serve as an advisor to the CEO and leadership team to help steer decision making around new initiatives. We’ll look to you to complete comprehensive competitive research and to build out proposals and strategies to execute and scale new initials. Areas of focus will include: strategic planning and leadership, sustainability efforts and trends in the travel industry, and strategic partnerships.
This role will report directly to Bucket Listers Founder and CEO.
In your first 3 months, you will:
- Learn the Bucket Listers mission, values and core business model(s).
- Spend time with the leaders of the Bucket LIsters team, learning about our current processes and internal operations.
- Begin to build a competitive analysis for our industry, highlighting trends and areas of opportunity and growth.
- Build out a list of priority initiatives to present to Bucket Listers Founder & CEO.
Within 6-12 months, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with the CEO & Founder with the ability to advise and disseminate information to the team.
- Serve on the leadership team as an advisor and decision-marker.
- Independently execute upon priority initiatives and special projects.
- Oversee strategic planning and KPI tracking.
- Serve as a resource for the team for quick decision making and priority-setting
- Execute a variety of new initiatives, with findings and plans for growth / scaling
Skill + Experience that will set you up for success:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with excitement for the events and experiences industry.
- Former management consulting experience.
- Extremely resourceful and autonomous in execution.
- Strong collaborator with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Analytically driven with the ability to distill information across a variety of experience levels.
Bucket Listers is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Uniqueworkmanship LLC. Remote From $150 a day 1 day ago
IVY CITY - WASHINGTON, DC Washington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area) Today
Ethos Remote in Cambridge, MA $150,000 - $170,000 a year EmployerActive 3 days ago
Closets by Design Arizona Remote in Phoenix, AZ+1 location $3,000 - $5,000 a month 8 days ago
Atlas Health Group Tampa, FL 33610 $66,000 - $136,000 a year 30+ days ago