As a Care Advocate, you play an important role to help potential families find care solutions for loved ones. You will guide families during times of need and share the value of Arosa services, a gold standard provider of care management and in-home care. This is a full-time position that works remotely from home.
- Answer calls from prospective customers who need supportive care
- Help guide and educate customers about their best care options
- Understand the caller’s concerns and gather care requirements
- Promote the value of geriatric care management services
- Provide additional recommendations and resources as needed
- Follow-up and document email and phone conversations
- Input client information into a CRM system
- Schedule care managers for client assessments
- Proactively work to ensure conversion of all customers
- Provide an optimal level of customer support and service
Competencies / Skills Required:
- Computer Skills – Skilled in the use of computers, adapts to new technology, keeps abreast of changes, learns new programs quickly and is able to work with multiple computer systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Listening Skills - Listens attentively and actively, asks clarifying questions and manage
distractions and interruptions.
- Empathy - Ability to understand and respect various perspectives.
- Dependability – Works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal
standards, stays focused under pressure, and quickly responds to time-sensitive situations.
- Prior care management, nursing, social work, mental health or geriatric experience (minimum 12 months)
- Bachelor’s degree or credentials in related field of study
- Able to meet minimum department standards within a specified period of time.
- PC experience with knowledge of G suite, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and varied computer system applications
- Available to work Mon-Fri during normal work hours
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner.
- Proficient in translating healthcare related jargon and complex processes into simple, step by step instructions customers can understand and act upon.
- Proficient conflict management skills to resolve issues within stressful family dynamics.
Preferred System Knowledge:
- G Suite
- Salesforce CRM
Arosa is a best-in-class national provider of in-home care and care management services.
With offices in North Carolina,Illinois,Texas,New Jersey,Massachusetts,Florida, Nevada, Tennessee and California.The company is creating new standards of care in the fast-growing,
in-home care industry, while maintaining a focus on professionalizing direct care jobs and
celebrating the meaningful work of caregivers.
At Arosa, we believe that the highest quality in-home care can only be delivered by professionals who feel cared for themselves. We are dedicated in our efforts to attract, train, retain, and treasure the best care professionals.
Our team-based approach allows us to not only treasure and support our teammates but to also offer our clients tailored, integrated support. We know that the integration of care management and home care leads to higher satisfaction for individuals and their families. Our senior care services combine the expertise of professional Care Managers with the compassion of dedicated Caregivers to deliver better experiences for seniors and their families.
Every day, we are working to honor our mission to create superior models of care and better quality jobs for our care teammates. We are bold in our efforts as we find new ways to improve the experiences of our clients, our clients’ families, and our care professionals.
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: This is a remote position