Come join our team as a Behavioral Health Technician, at Highland Ridge Hospital! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about behavioral health. If you are interested in growth opportunities that are second to none in the industry and making a difference in the lives of people in our community, this position is right for you!
We offer a full suite of benefits ranging from:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- HSA & FSA
- Company Paid Basic Life & AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - with company match
- Employee Assistance Program/Employee Discount Program
- $14.00/hr-$18/hr depending on previous experience
Flexible hours available for Full time, Day or overnight shift!
- Day- 6:00am-6:00pm w/ rotating weekend ($1.00/ hr shift differential for Saturday)
- Evening- 6:00pm-6:00am w/ rotating weekend ($2.00/hr shift differential for weekdays and $3.00/hr shift differential for Saturday/Sunday)
At Highland Ridge Hospital we specialize in the compassionate and nurturing treatment of adolescents and adults struggling with substance use and mental health disorders.
Behavioral Health Technician duties:
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive, and structured environment.
- Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring that supervision is conducted at 15 minute intervals.
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in patient's medical record.
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors, and communicate significant observations to nursing staff.
- Engage patients in interactions, group therapy and activities designed to encourage achievement of treatment goals and increase therapeutic coping skills.
- Complete and maintain required documentation. Complete paperwork as required on incidents and events that may take place on the unit.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you 21 years of age or older? Yes or No
- Can you commit to working every other weekend? Yes or No
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location