What's the pay?
$16.12 - $22.18 per hour
Our hourly range is based on actual employee earnings. It is inclusive of hourly compensation and sales commissions.
Additionally, we are offering a $750 SIGN-ON BONUS during your training period!
What are we offering?
This is your opportunity to join the most agile and fastest growing wireless company in the game! AT&T, the Fast, Reliable, and Secure Wireless Carrier is setting new standards in the 5G wireless world and re-defining the customer experience. We are at the forefront of this expanding industry and ensuring that we are the absolute best Authorized Retailer for AT&T.
We are looking for energetic, reliable, and self-driven professionals to help deliver the best customer service in the industry! Our Front Line teams are the most important people in our business and CELL Shop provides a balance of a people first mentality, exhilarating environment where you can excel and make an impact in the community.
C*ulture Excellence Leadership L*ove #CELLshop
What are the details?
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Paid time off and sick time
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals.
- Provides a total sales solution to our customers for any of their wireless needs. This includes the consultative selling of devices, accessories and service plans.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Identify the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues.
- Handling multiple tasks/sales scenarios while maintaining a clean and organized store environment at all times.
- Have proficiency with store systems that support the customer’s experience. This includes all point of sale and customer account management systems.
- Adhere to AT&T's code of conduct, dress code and CELL Shop's core values at all times.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication including written and verbal skills
- Prior customer service and sales experience
- Sales and/or customer service: 1 year +
- Bilingual a PLUS!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.12 - $22.18 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location