Premier Roofing Company is looking for the next great teammate to join our team as a full-time Sales Admin. This position is responsible for a variety of day-to-day and project-based administrative work as well as customer service. Our Sales Admin interacts daily with everyone on the team as well as our customers. There is no selling involved, just working a lot with our Sales teammates. This teammate is a culture ambassador for the branch, coordinating events and encouraging participation in our company’s programs, which are designed to keep our culture strong and positive.
The Sales Admin reports to the Branch Sales Manager and works closely with the General Manager as well. Additionally, this position communicates regularly with many of our teammates at our Support Center (our headquarters office).
We emphasize excellent customer service and teammate support. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to doing their job well and willing to help build our branch location to its fullest potential.
- Assisting the Branch Sales Manager with scheduling and database management
- Providing office hospitality
- Encouraging teammate engagement
- Answering phone calls
- Preparing and scanning documents
- Doing database entry
- Printing and assembling reports and contracts
- Organizing teammate and community events
- Managing inventory of marketing materials and apparel
- Assisting other Admins as needed, including pulling permits and assisting with production
- Outgoing, positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- A task finisher
- Customer-service mindset
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at problem-solving
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain poise under pressure
- Ability to follow systems and processes and suggest improvements
- Willing to take ownership of their role to help their branch and Premier succeed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Yearly Salary - $36,050.00/year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 401k (50% match up to 6%)
- Premier-provided apparel
Premier Roofing is one of the most reputable companies in the Midwest. We are a locally owned and operated construction company in the Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Nebraska, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Illinois regions. We have seen strong, steady growth since we started in 2005, completing more than 21,000 roofing projects since opening. We understand this growth and success is a result of our people. Our company culture is a work hard / play hard atmosphere that is always employee focused.
Please check us out online at www.premier-roofing.com to get a better sense of who we are.